By E. Christopher Caravette
February 18, 2017
Like many credit card companies, the Cook County Treasurer now offers eBilling to taxpayers. Beginning with the 2016 2nd Installment Tax Bill (which will issue this summer), you can receive your tax bills via electronic mail.
To participate, all you need to do is create an eBilling account at www.cookcountytreasurer.com. The eBilling service is free and will allow you to link to your online bill where you can view details and make online payments.
Once you are registered, you will no longer receive tax bills via the U.S. Postal Service.
In addition to sending tax bills by email, the Treasurer will also send you a reminder prior to the due date of each installment.
This service is especially helpful if you keep track of multiple tax bills. You can register up to ten (10) properties per eBilling account.
Some of the benefits of this new service include:
- It saves paper and postage
- It provides a permanent electronic record
- It provides convenient access to pay online
- You won’t have to worry about late or lost mail
For additional information, please contact me at email@example.com.
LOOK TO US FOR ALL OF YOUR REAL ESTATE, SMALL BUSINESS, AND ESTATE PLANNING LEGAL NEEDS! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
(Note: The information in this article is intended to be general in nature. Plan to discuss your particular circumstances with an attorney for how this might apply to you.)
- 12 Jul 2017The New Chicago and Cook County Paid Sick Leave Ordinances – What Do They Say and How Do They Work?The New Chicago and Cook County Paid Sick Leave Ordinances – What Do They Say and How Do They Work?...
- 11 Jul 2017It’s Hurricane Season (again) – Are You Prepared?It’s Hurricane Season (again) – Are You Prepared? By E. Christopher Caravette July 2, 2017 With hurr...
- 11 Jul 2017Pet Trusts – Should You Consider One?Pet Trusts – Should You Consider One? By E. Christopher Caravette July 1, 2017 First of all, just w...
- 26 Mar 2017What Is A HIPAA Authorization, And How Does It Work?What Is A HIPAA Authorization, And How Does It Work? By E. Christopher Caravette March 24, 2017 In o...
- 18 Feb 2017Cook County Treasurer Goes Paperless!Cook County Treasurer Goes Paperless! By E. Christopher Caravette February 18, 2017 Like many credit...
- 09 Feb 2017First Installment 2016 Cook County Tax Bills are Out!!First Installment 2016 Cook County Tax Bills are Out!! By E. Christopher Caravette February 1, 2017...